Monday, January 24, 2011

I Am Responsible in the world of netiquette

    I know to myself that i am a good netizen because i do not do any crimes in using internet and besides i am a good science student.
     Everytime i use computers i just my facebook acccount,sometimes i go to you tube  to watch some amazing and shocking videos and visit some sites that i know i will be entertained in the way of being just a simple child.
     The first time i use the computer is when  i was in first year in highschool i have only a bit of knowledge to use it but as days,months and years have pass my knowledge of using it is growing now i have already enough knowledge o use it and one of this is being a good netizen.For me it is the most important  knowledge that i've ever knew.
    I remember when we visit our relatives  in Sta. Monica here in San Pablo city my five year old cousin that we wil lwatch videos in you tube.First we watch funny cartoon video but when we finished watcing it he told me that we will  watch scandals."what,no!"i shouted then i started to explain to him that it is a crime of doing that thing and he will live on prison in one year but it is only a joke.When he hear it he tarted to turn off the computer and we play ont heir yard.When we were about to lived i said to him that never do it again.
    When using a computer or internet always remember to be a good netizen.

No comments:

Post a Comment