Monday, January 24, 2011

History of The Personal Name For Me

       This is my first time of making a blog and my first time of making a personal name of my blog.I find it so difficult.I was really confuse of what will be my blog's name.
      When Mr.Lacsam told us to make a personal name of my our blog eama is the first word hat came up t my mind because it is my email on the diffirent sites like facebook, friendster and ymail.The second word or name that came to my mind is Card captor sakura because it is my favorite anime character,I have idplized it since i was kinder.So i have already a name in my concious ti is eamacaptura.Eama from my email and captura from the word captor.
       I am about to pass my work when suddenly"wow ang ganda naman ng ginawa mong pangalan Jedidiah"said Mr.Lacsam then he he write it to the board.Actually i have forgotten the name but i remember tht thisis really a wonderful name.I felt shy then isaid to my self"buti na lang hindi ko muna pinasa yung gawa ko,gusto ko rn sana ng magandang pangalan".
      Our class have been dismiss and i already go home with my classmates.It is already 6:00 n the afternon when i make my assignments including the blog"the blogs name."how can i make my personal blogs name?"this are the he questions i asked to my self yhen i remember that Mr.Lacsam said hat it must be personal so i dont change he name eama captura.
     Another day had came.I is already 4:00 n the afternoon  so we went to computer laboratory for our computer class.Along the way my friends and I were talking about fantasies then Mr.Lacsam came "ok class pass your one fourth sheet of paper"then i started to search my paper but it was lost  when i was about to asked for another one fourth sheet of paper  the phrase night fantasies came to m mind and i lie so add the word castle at the beggining so i write to the paper castle of night fantasies then  pass it.

No comments:

Post a Comment